Monday, July 09, 2007

All That Is Going On


Hey all.... It is me from the unemployed front. I went today and registered for the job bank like I was supposed to do. I am feeling better now that I have done that. I have been catching up on my cleaning since I now have the time. I have been catching up on my movies that I have gotten from Netflix and enjoying it. I have seen some pretty good movies lately. A few have surprised me. One that really surprised me was Guardian with Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher. I am not a Aston fan by any stretch of the imagination. But he was really good in this movie. REALLY. I was so surprised.


I also have seen Four Brothers and The Shooter with Mark Wahlberg. Both excellent movies. Four Brothers was set in Detroit, so it is interesting to see how they used the city in the movie and weird to see some places that I actually know in a movie. But both are definitely worth the time for action flicks. Last night I watched The Good German, which was interesting and is all in black and white. But definitely a good thriller type movie, although Tobey Maguire is in it as a character that he normally doesn't play, it kind of distracted me. I think that they should have cast another actor in the role. But hey, who am I?


I also got to see The Devil Wears Prada, and I actually liked it. I wasn't sure if I was going to because those kinds of movies are not usually my cup of tea. But it was good and Meryl Streep did a great job. So that is what I have been doing. I have a break week this week at school, which is just what I needed really. I did fail marketing, but I am ready to take on English and Business presentations. So, we will see.... I have decided to just go with the flow on the jobless thing for now and concentrate on the things that I can do something about. School and Avon mostly. So, we will see.... I think that this is it for now.

Labels: , ,