Thursday, July 12, 2007

DONE With Wal Mart


Hey all... I want to thank those of you who have left comments on my termination. I went today to collect my last paycheck stubs and to get rid of anything Wal Mart basically. I was worried that I would be hassled but I wasn't, which was nice. I also closed my lay away and my savings account at the bank. I am a little sad about the rings, but I guess if it will happen it will happen. I am still selling Avon, so now I need sales more than ever!!! LOL. Go to my site and have a look around, right now if you spend $40 you get free shipping.


I still have school to keep me busy and today I met the personnel manager for Home Depot and I spoke with her a bit and she told me that we would definitely be talking in mid Aug. Which is nice, so I just have to hang out until then. I said good bye to some friends today and I was a bit sad, but we are still going to shop there, so I will see some of them.So it won't be too bad I guess.


I am actually happy to be out of there. I HATED even going into the store at the end. Way too much stress. I don't need that in my life. I did find out that I would end up getting medical insurance at Home Depot after my 90 days, which is what I need. So I am excited about that. And I can still transfer later. So maybe this was supposed to happen. I am not going to let it bother me anymore. I think this is it for me. Ciao!!!!

Labels: , , ,