Friday, May 18, 2007

Last Day Of Vacation

Hey all..... Today is /was my last day of vacation::sniff:: . But the truth be told, I think that I am ready for work. I loved my time off and being lazy (Well, not that lazy!) But I am ready to go back and make money!!!

Doug's dad is out of town for a wedding until Sunday afternoon. So tomorrow night I am alone in the house for the first time ever!!! Well, I have the cat, but.... He is going to an interview tonight at Home Depot, for overnights. I guess they work 7 days then they are off for 7 days. If they work 8 hours a night it is 56 hours a week, it breaks down to about 28 hours a week. Which is about what he is getting at Kroger, but at Home Depot, they pay better and his hours at Kroger were cut this week .....AGAIN.

My group project for school is done and it is pretty good considering it was a group of 2. LOL. I am glad that I did take this week off anyway, because this project was a HUGE part of my grade. And I had the time to work on it properly. So I am hoping that we get a good grade on it.

I have an "A" in my business class right now. I have gotten "A"'s on everything that I have done so far!! I am so thrilled.... I work hard on it. I am really enjoying school. Even though it is online. I have made a few friends, which is nice.... This auto save thing is really cool!!! Gonna run. Ciao!!!!

Labels: , , ,