Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hey All

Hey all.... Well, it just poured an ass load of rain here. We were expecting rain, but were told it would be light to moderate. If that was moderate, then I am a monkey's uncle! This leads me to what I have been thinking about for a few days. Weathermen are evil. EVIL, I say. They are hardly ever right. You take an umbrella because it is supposed to rain and it is like 100 degrees that day. It is supposed to be nice another day , so you don't bring the umbrella and it rains making you slosh when you walk. See, EVIL. And I won't even talk about the snow thing!!! I think that they get together and say" Let's see what we can make the people carry with them that they will not need today" . I think that they are laughing after theor weather reports because they know they are WRONG!!! It is a game to them.... Think about it, it will make sense to you. Ciao!!!

Labels: