Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hey All

Hey all.... Well, my first grade is an "A" for school. I am so happy. I am actually feeling like I can do this well. Work has been busy, but I only have four more work hours left until my vacation starts!!! Yippie!!!! So I am looking forward to my time off even though I am not going anywhere and I am working on school stuff, but I will also have more time to do things that I enjoy, such as this blog.

I am getting to the point at work that I am glad I have time off soon, because even my co workers were bitchy today. I am getting to the point that I am sick of people. They had me in Garden Center yesterday and I loved it except for the sun burn. No CSM's ( Customer Service Managers) yapping in my ear, no cranky customers really. I was outside in the beautiful day and left alone to do my job which was checking receipts as people left.

Today was a whole other ball game though. I made it and that is the important part. Only four hours to go!!!!! Ciao!!!!

Labels: ,