Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hey all.... It is about 9:45pm and my kids didn't call me today. I was hoping but wasn't really expecting it to happen, but still makes me kind of sad. The day was good. Doug got me a very sweet card that just about made me cry. He has to work tonight so he went to work already. I am listening to the hockey game. The Wings are playing the Ducks and they are tied in the 3rd. The Wings won the first game and it is potentially a 7 game series. But if they won this game it would be HUGE!!! They would be 2~0 in the series and it is hard to rebound from 2~0. So I am hoping that they win then it will be on to the winner of Buffalo and the Senators for the Cup. Wooohooo!! But I am getting WAY a head of myself. Things are good. I am tired, so I am going to lay down I think. Happy Mother's Day to all ..... Ciao!!!

Labels: , ,