Monday, April 23, 2007

Various Items

Well, now that I have a new computer, I hope tobe posting more often. I have to get used to this new key board though. The "V" key and the space bar are stuck together. OOO, I fixed it!!!! Yay me. That is much better. For a while the "v" key would be pressed when I was trying to put a space in and like wise for trying to use the "v" key, the space would get pressed. Very annoying!!!

Tomorrow is the funeral. I most likely won't post or if I do it will be late. I don't know yet. I am going to get DSL for this computer mostly for school. The intial outlay is $85 but it isn't bad considering I was looking at cable and other things and those are way more expensive!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I am okay, just tired mostly. I have been on a closing kick and next week is an opening kick. Wish they would make up their minds really. Camping soon. Yay!!!! This is about it. Ciao!!!

Labels: , ,