Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tired....


Holy cow, Batman!!! Two nights in a row that I can access Blogger!!!! I may have just jinxed myself though. LOL. Tonight was very tiring at work to say the least. The one night that I have to close and then open in the morning and they don't send anyone home early!! But they have been sending people home early all week so far. That so sucked!!!


But I am off Tuesday, so that is good I guess... I am hoping that this school thing goes well for me. I am a bit worried about it. But I think that I will mostly enjoy it. I should have my Associate degree in about 13 months. Which makes me happy really.
We are counting down until vacation time. And both are REALLY looking forward to that. Right now I am enjoying life a lot. Which surprises me really. Because I never thought that I would ever be saying that about my own life you know? I suffered for so long in Florida and never really knew how happy I could be, and now I do. It is amazing really. But I honestly can say I am happy and really mean it. I really have no stress in my life. Not like before. So, life for me is great!!!! Doug and I are doing well. I have to say that he is amazing about this school, Avon, work thing. He has been so supportive of me.... I am not used to that really.... But it is nice to finally have it. I am yawning way too much as I write this, so I am calling it a night. Ciao!!!!

Labels: ,