Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Sad Day

Hey all... Well, I went to he funeral, but couldn't bring myself to go to the cemetery. Too many memories haunting me. It was a really nice funeral, as funerals go, but extremely sad. I am still crying as I sit here typing this. They played "Calling All Angels" by Train as the ending song. I love that song and it just made me cry more, so I won't be listening to that song for a while.

I spoke with Angela before I left and told her that I would stop by the lunch thing after the cemetery part. She is so amazingly together and I am the mess. But as I said before, I have memories haunting me. I am glad that I went.

Almost the whole store was there including the management team. I am so tired right now and I am getting a migraine. I have to open tomorrow. I think I may nap a bit. Rest In Peace Angel. We all miss you.

Labels: ,