Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dustin' Off The Old Blog.....

Hey ya'all, been a while. I just tried to get to Blogger and low and behold!!!! Yay!!! I have been busy with work and getting my Avon business started and I will be starting school April 27th. So I have been BUSY!!! I am also sick. And it sucks!!!

So, if you have the time I would love if you would stop by my online store and have a look around.... Just click on the link above. I am good and Doug is good. We will be away on vacation from May 12~18th. Going camping again. I am hopefully going to have a new computer soon, so I am hoping that I will be able to post some of the pics from that trip. We will see....

At work they are cutting hours. The economy here isn't really getting better, in fact a major bank is pulling out of the state soon. The bank whose name graces the stadium where the Tiger's play as a matter of fact. And Wall Street is considering pulling the state's line of credit. Nice.

I have missed you all..... I will hopefully be able to get back to post more regularly. We will see.... Hope Easter was good for those who celebrated.... Talk to you soon!!!