Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thank You & Other Stuff


I wanted to start this entry by thanking all of those who have stuck with me and continued to comment and email me through my computer issues. Unfortunately they are not over as of yet. You know when you lose something and you can't find it or can't do the same things as you used to ? That is how I feel about blogging right now. AOL has this neat thing that allows me to IM my blog, so I can post even if I cant get to my blog. With Blogger, I have to pray that I can get into my Gmail account or get here to post, so I have been a bit erratic. However, I love the new Blogger platform so far, spell checking is a breeze and you don't have to wait for the pop up window. And there is so much control over your blog here.


I am in the middle of doing taxes for Doug and I. Not that it is hard to do, because it is a breeze with the tax software, but it does still take time to read all of the questions. It is a lot better than when I had to do taxes on the sheets then send them in via snail mail and wait for just about forever for my tax money to show up. Uggg. I hated that!!! So this is sooooo much better than that. I just wish that they wouldn't make new tax laws every year!!!


Work is good. I was out sick for 8 days, but am better now. Oh, that is another entry of it's own. One that I will write soon, because you aren't going to believe it. I have to work tonight at 6 and close. Ick. Although closing isn't so bad since the holidays are over though. I think that is about it. Ciao!!!

Labels: , , , , ,