Friday, January 19, 2007

Hey all, I am coming to you live from Google Spread sheet and doc area, where I can post to my blog. So, hopefully this will allow me to post more frequently. I am hoping anyway. ::Fingers and toes crossed:: So, today I went to see the doctor. Without kicking and screaming,which is a huge deal for me because I HATE doctors. They all want to torture err, help me. Right into the operating room most times. But I actually LIKED the doctor that I had today and I found out that the pain I have been having was a raging infection so I am on meds for it and hopefully will be feeling better soon.

I have missed you all. Thanks for those who have left well wishes and congrats for me. We are in no hurry to get married, but it is kind of nice to have that commitment. We err, I mean he now has to find a ring for me. LOL. We are always doing things backwards. I tried to tell him what I wanted, but he wants to go at this alone. And I will let him after a few subtle hints. I am very picky about jewlery. I don't wear a lot, so I don't want big gaudy things. I am a simple understated kind of girl. I am worried that I won't really like it and I will have to tell him that. But that is about it from here. Talk to you soon (I hope!!) Ciao!!!