Sunday, January 28, 2007

Friends

Friends come and friends go. I know this. So why does it seem to hurt when they leave? Yes, my best friend and I decided to part ways sort of. We are heading down two seperate paths in life. He has had health issues that have changed him in ways that I can neither understand or hope to even comprehend. So, apart we must go. No fights, no yelling, just quiet agreement. I will miss him something awful, but he feels it is what he must do, I have to respect that. We have a lot of shared history together.We were apart for something like five years before this. Although under different circumstances. He is the one person who has always believed in me. And I have always have faith in him. I have become a stronger woman with his help and advice. And a better friend as well. I hope that he finds what he is looking for. So long Mr. Lineberry, but not goodbye.

Labels: