Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Why Should I Be Surprised?

Pretty much the title says how I feel today. The guy I wanted elected Governor lost. Surprise there. The people of this state seem to think that it is okay to lose thousands of jobs in a year. I shouldn't be surprised though these are the same people in Detroit who re elected a corrupt mayor. Big shock there. So, now we are subject to another four years from a woman who basically has done nothing to fix the economy or healthcare, two of her biggest promises. And after this next four years I am not sure that anyone will be left in Michigan. Everyone is leaving to find jobs.

I am not okay with this one bit. Neither is Doug. However in Michigan affirmative action is ending. The voters decided that it was time for it to go. Mind you there was a lot of up roar about this partitular bill from the blacks and frankly, I am surprised that it passed. But anyway..... I am not happy one bit about the out come of this race. ::sigh:: That's it for now.....