Monday, November 13, 2006

This Morning.....

This morning, sadly there really was no pretty sunrise. It is grey and cold. But I am told that if there are clouds it will be warmer than without clouds. Okay, I can accept that. And rain is better than snow in the winter time unless it is freezing rain. Sheesh! You people in the north sure have lots of weather rules!!! I am learning, but only because I live here now....

Today will be an in and out kind of day. I have to go to Target and a couple of other places later. I have to find pants with pockets for work. I know that it sounds weird....

After a breakfast of French toast and bacon and a seriously extended nap, I am back and finishing this post. LOL. So it is still grey and cloudy outside. But I am warm and toasty inside. Tonight I am making Southern fried chicken and steak fries for dinner. Because that is what Doug wants, and I am considering this his birthday dinner. He is off tonight and we try to watch Headlines on the Jay Leno Show together every Monday night.

Oh yeah, don't forget to sign my map. Click on the flashing button under my counter and leave a comment. But remember you have to set your pop up blocker to allow pop ups from Bravenet until you are done so your entry will be signed. Then you can change it back. I think this is it for now.... Ciao.....