Thursday, November 09, 2006

New Day

Today is a new day. As I sit here and watch the sun rise, I am trying to put behind me the disappointment that my canadate lost the election and trying to see some good that will happen in my state in the next four years. My computer room window faces east (I think) and I can see the amazing colors of the sun rise as I sit here and type this.

I have been comparing this year to last since I got here. This year most of the trees are already bare where as last year they still had a lot of leaves on them. I am looking forward to the holidays more this year than last. Because I know what to expect. Last year was my first time away from my kids for the holidays and I wasn't doing so well. I have learned a lot about myself in this last year that is for sure.

I have money this year. Which is important to me. Not to spend on me, but to help take some of the burden off of Doug. I know he says that I don't have to. But I want to. He works hard too. Although I think he has an easier job than I do. I KNOW he has better co~ workers than I do. I am hoping that I can get my Florida driver's license switched over in the next few months and be able to plan for school again next fall. I am also hoping to save money to move soon.

My life is now full of good things as opposed to bad things last year and with Thanksgiving approaching, I will be doing my annual what I am thankful list soon. I did one last year, but it was in the blog I deleted, but I can remember it, so I will re post that one and do one for this year to see what has changed.

I am loving the new look of my blog. Thanks to Jodi... Now winter will be a bit brighter.... Ciao....