Thursday, November 16, 2006

Morning ( Still?)

Well, morning and not in that chipper way either. Don't you just hate people who are way too chipper for their own good? Anyway, we slept for just short of 12 hours. Yes, you read right 12 hours. We were tired. Well, there was no nap yesterday. Lots of stuff to do, my job interview, getting the brakes fixed on the car, my drug test, and by then it was like 3PM so why bother to nap? We went to bed at 8:30 last night. Yes, there were jokes made. LOL.

Today is laundry for work, ick. And it is really nasty outside. Makes me want to nap. LOL. I know I just got done talking about sleeping for 12 hours. What can I say. I am currently reading the Bourne Supremacy. It is really interesting. And because I saw the movies first, I was a bit confused in the beginning.... But if you haven't check them out. Ciao....