Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Couple Of Things

I was in a Pogo room earlier and I was looking at a profile for a player who was asking me questions and his marital status said: Single and loving it, no more losers. Now, I am a firm believer in you have to take responsibility for yourself. If you are finding so many loser men/women, is it not your fault just a little as well? I mean you picked those losers, right? Don't get me wrong, I have had my share of losers as has Doug. When we met we were a bit burned out at that moment and I think that is why we had issues in the beginning because we were waiting for the other to confirm that we had chosen another loser. Things for us worked out because we realized that we had someone special and we had both just gotten out of bad relationships . I more recently than him, but his was a marriage. So, in the end it all washes out, I guess....

I am wondering why I wanted a job now? Oh yes, the damn child support. Well, it will be getting paid soon enough. I am hoping that my body lasts long enough to see that day.LOL. I am in so much pain lately, that I was trying to figure out what DID NOT hurt on me. As it turns out, I think it was my hair. But that could have been hurting as well.

The sunrise this morning was beautiful. I will be seeing more of those now that I work nights. And if they are all as pretty as this one this morning, I won't mind one bit. Now, my sleep patters are really screwed up. ::sigh:: I will work it out sooner or later I guess. I am getting paid for the full 9 hours that I work even if I take a break and eat. Which is nice. When I get used to it , the hours won't be so bad..... But right now, I am dying a very painful slow death..... LOL... Ciao.....