Saturday, October 21, 2006

What Really Happened

Okay, so here's what really went down on my birthday. All in all, I had a great day. We had fun. We did not go to the Kellogg factory. I forgot to get batteries for my camera so no pictures. We went looking at leaves and drove something like 80 miles out of the way to get potato chips. I know it sounds weird, but these chips are so great!!! They are made at this little restaurant called American Pie by hand.

We did go to the Olive Garden for dinner. I did get the Tuscan Chicken and it was fabulous!!!! I recommend it. It comes with spinach in it, but the Olive Garden has not resumed putting fresh spinach in their dishes yet, so it is left out or you can replace it with something else.

I had the toasted ravioli. YUM!!! We had such a great time at dinner. We were laughing so hard at one point I think the tables around us thought that we were heavy drinkers. LOL.

I am still so tired from the trip. Monday I am going to the apple cider mill and I WILL get batteries for my camera and take pictures..... That is it for now....Ciao....