Monday, October 16, 2006

Updates....

Job Interview update: I had my interview today. And it went well, I think. However, the job that I applied for and wanted bad was already filled. Which led me to ask a couple of questions: 1. Why when I spoke to her on the phone, and she set up the interview why didn't she tell me that the position was filled? 2. She interviewed me for THAT position, why would she not say in the beginning that position was filled? She did offer a part time cashier on the midnight shift. Which I will take. Because I need a job. Child support and all. But I know that part time doesn't offer medical insurance, and I needed that for me as well as my daughter. :: sigh::


Birthday Update: No, I am not calling off my birthday. Hehehe. But we may go to Battle Creek, Mi where the Kellogg factory is and take the tour and do stuff there and go to Olive Garden on the way back. I have never been to the Kellogg factory, that would be cool. And I would have some great pictures to post as well.... I will try to let you know what to expect before hand. Leaves or Cereal. Hehehe.

That's it for today... Have a good one... Ciao!!!!