Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tomorrow....

Tomorrow is my birthday, for once since I was a kid, I am looking forward to it. I still have no idea if it will be leaves or cereal, so I guess you will have to be surprised. I will post a few pictures here, but most of them will be on another blog. The link will take you there. Or if you prefer it is the blog link in my sidebar called My New Endevor. Click on that and you will go there too.

Yesterday was good. We slept a lot, so I wasn't online much . He made dinner for me last night and it is one of my favorite things that he makes. It was great! He also got me a great card as well. Made me cry.

I am looking forward to Olive Garden tomorrow night. I will let you know what I got and how it was. I am really tired still. I think that I am getting sick. It has been raining here a lot the last couple of days. I guess that is better than snow.... I think this is it for now..... Ciao!!!