Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday, Cold Sunday

Okay, today has been really overcast and cold... I am hoping for better tomorrow because I want to go to the cider mill. Doug took me last year soon after I got here and I loved it. I didn't have a camera then or I would have taken pictures. But I have been looking forward to it all year again. Then we are going to B.D's Mongolian BBQ for dinner because I get a free birthday dinner. This place is so cool.... It is a make your own stir fry place with all the ingredients you could want. Seafood, beef, pork, chicken, all kinds of veggies, spices and sauces. They cook it in front of you. I love this place.

I also have a gift card from Bath & Body works to spend. I got that from Doug's sister Dana. Which surprised me. I wasn't expecting anything but dinner on my birthday. So, I am happy about that. I needed more shower gel and stuff...

I am still tired from Friday. Well, in reality I was awake for 29 hours almost as was Doug. So we are both still feeling the affects of that. This is it for now.... Watch for coming changes to this blog...... Ciao!!!!