Sunday, October 29, 2006

Stuff

I know, I was MIA yesterday. I wasn't expecting to spend like three hours at the mall. No, I wasn't shopping. Ick. I was doing consumer surveys and getting paid. I made like $28 doing that. It was $28 that I didn't have before. It wasn't bad. The last one was like 40 minutes and it was about toothpaste, mascara, and comedians. Yeah, I know. I wasn't sure how it would all tie in either, and truth be told, it didn't.

I start my job on Monday. I am excited. But a bit nervous too. I always am, I have no idea why. I know that I can do this job. I can do the management job that I had originally applied for as well. I wanted that job so bad too. ::sigh:: I am only working 3 nights this week. But 9 hours a night. So this will cover my child support nicely. And give me money left over to get Doug something for his birthday and Christmas.

I am busy downloading songs on Yahoo tonight/ this morning, so I will post more later..... Ciao....