Thursday, October 12, 2006

Starting Over

I was kind of freaked out about starting over again after 300 some odd posts, but I thought about it and maybe this is a good thing. The last blog I had when Doug and I were having major issues and it was so easy to go back and relive those hurts over and over. Now I can't. They are gone forever. So, maybe starting over isn't such a bad thing after all.

Last night the Tigers beat the A's again. So they are 2-0 in the series of 7. It most likely won't go to 7 though unless the A's beat the Tigers in the next 2 games. The next 3 games are in Detroit though, so I don't think that will happen.

I am supposed to go work in the campaign office today, but unless this miagraine goes away, I may not be. I am not sure yet.I am enjoying working on a political campaign. It is interesting. But not enough to make me do it full time. I don't get enough sleep as it is with Doug working nights now.

I have added feedblitz to this blog, so please sign up if you wish to. I am just happy that I have a place for my thoughts now. I looked at a lot of blogging platforms and came to the conclusion this was the best one. So, I am back under an assumed name so to speask. LOL. Well, seeing as it is 5:07 AM I am going to go.... Have a great day!!! Ciao!!