Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow.....Already...

Today it snowed here. Not a lot but enough for this former Florida girl . It was in the 40's today. That is what the weather man said, but according to me, it was in the 30's or so. It was COLD!!!! We have the heat on because I am freezing and can't get warm enough. But I am sure we will be turning it off soon as it is supposed to get back up into the 60's in the next day or so.

My birthday is next Friday. I will be 32. I am okay with that fact, I think. I just feel like I have nothing to show for being 32. But the reality is that I do. I am in a healthy relationship for the first time ever. I am happy where I am at finally. And there is nothing wrong. I am warm and fed and Ihave a bed to sleep in. So even though I feel sometimes like I don't have a lot to show for my life, I do. I know this, I just have to remind myself.

I have talked a bit about starting over here with this blog. I could have used the title of my other one, but I wanted something new. Something that shows who I am now. The old one showed the old me, and while I had over 300 posts in it and it KILLED me to delete it, I am not really that upset about it upon further inspection. I really am not. To me that is strange, but not strange. I am looking forward to making this blog better than the other one. As I said before, I started that blog last November after the ad banner fiasco on AOL and Doug and I were having serious issues with our relationship then as well. Even though I may not have wrote about all of the issues, I still can recall the feelings associated with the entries. Now they are gone. I can't go back and relive the hurts and slights anymore, which is for the best. Trust me. That was like rubbing salt into an open wound.

Things are great here. I have a job interview at CVS right across the way from where he works on Monday for the same hours as he works more or less. He is happy with his job. Although the hours could me more and the pay could definitely be more!!! But we are both feeling very lucky that he even found a job right now with so many being out of work in Michigan.

I think that is about it for now.... Ciao!!!!