Friday, October 13, 2006

A New Channel

I have become hooked recently on a new channel on my Direct TV satellite. It is called Sleuth. Their motto is "Mystery , crime, all the time". They have such oldies as The Equalizer, The A ~ Team, Homicide: Life On The Streets, L.A. Dragnet, Miami Vice, Simon &Simon,Knight Rider, and a lot of movies and other old shows and some new ones as well. If you like crime shows and mysteries, this is the place for you!!! Ask your cable or satellite provider to see if you can get it.

So, it is 2:12 AM and I am up because my sleep patterns are all screwed up because Doug works nights now. I can't sleep with out him here, so I wait for him to come home and we sleep at the same time.

It is so hard to believe that on the 18th I will have been here a year already. And we will have been together a year already. I am so happy here. I know that I have done a lot of entries lately, but I am inspired because of my deleting my other blog. I have found so much to say. I don't know why. But I am trying to get it all out before my head explodes!!!! Oh, would that be messy!!!
I'll go now.... Ciao.....