Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Birthday

My birthday is next Friday (10/20). We are taking a drive up in Northern Michigan to look at the fall leaves and then we are stopping at Olive Garden on the way back for dinner. Check out the Tuscan Chicken. It looks so good!!!! I may be getting that I think.

It will be Doug, his sister, his dad , and I on this trip. And in the past I would have been bitching about his sister going, but actually things on that front are really a lot better than before. We get a long well now. I like her a lot too. So, that part is good.

I am taking my camera with me to take pictures of the leaves and take pictures of the family at dinner too, so I can post them and you will know who I am talking about. Although, I suppose that I should have picked a place where they DON'T sing to you and embarrass you, but I forgot about the singing stuff. Oh well.....

I am excited about it. We are heading up towards Gaylord, Mi where Doug and I hope to move soon. We both love it up there. It is so pretty and open and green. A lot different than the city.I honestly am not a city girl anyway.

Well, this is about it.... Have a good day. Ciao!!!!