Monday, October 23, 2006

Generosity

Someone that I met here has done something nice for me. And I wanted to show my appreciation. Kelley read my entry where I talked about Bath & Body works and how I got a gift card for my birthday and left a comment saying that she had a gift card that she could send to me if I wanted.

So I emailed her and said of course I wanted it.... She dropped it in the mail this morning. So for her generosity, I am going to pimp her blog here today. I stumbled upon her because she left me a comment here. I love reading her blog because her sense of humor is very close to mine and she is very sarcastic...

No one is immune from her wit. She takes on Toys ~R~Us, Barnes & Noble, and the school system for adding cup stacking.... Go read her. You will laugh really hard. I always do.... Oh and read the entry about the pumpkins.....

So, again, thanks Kelley...... Ciao.....