Thursday, October 12, 2006

Friday The 13th

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. I am not a superstitious person, however I don't tempt fate either!! LOL. So, I am not leaving my bed tomorrow at all. I will hide under the covers until midnight and pray that no black cats find me and no ladders suddenly spring up in my bedroom. I will remove all mirrors just in case. I am clumsy, I might break one and I can't afford another 7 years of bad luck on top of the 1500 years that I already have. I will not be online in case my computer crashes ......AGAIN. I will only eat all white food. I have no idea why, I just said it because it sounded funny.... I will watch Numb3rs though, can't miss that!!!



All of the things said in this post were supposed to be funny. The author is not really doing any of these things. No black cats, ladders, mirrors or computers were harmed in the making of this post.... Happy Friday the 13th everyone!!!!!