Tuesday, October 31, 2006

First Day

Last night was my first day on the job. Without paperwork, without training, without videos, and without anything being explained to me. Fun. I helped move Halloween stuff and start setting up Christmas. Yeah, you read right, Christmas. Ick.

I am in so much pain. I was on the hard floor changing orange ribbon to red ribbon on the shelves. Moving candy and straightening the candy up and filling it to get rid of it. I am posting so late because I slept all day. I woke up to eat dinner and I will be napping after I eat again.

I learned the register in like 30 minutes. I vacuumed the ENTIRE store this morning. I worked 9 hours today. But I got a 25 cent raise after my first night. I can live with that. Well, I am off to eat then sleep... Hope your day was good.... Ciao....

P.S HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!