Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cider Mill

Yes, we went to the cider mill yesterday, but they weren't processing apples. I want to go back when they are doing the apple thing because I want pictures of it. I took one picture yesterday but will post it when I get more...

Went to B.D's Mongolian BBQ last night for dinner. It was so good!!! I could barely walk when we left. It was chilly but not windy last night after dinner so it was nice to walk back to the car. Very fall like really.

Living in Florida most of my life there were only two seasons, hot and hotter. Now, I get all four. I love fall. I love the leaves changing and the cool air. Winter last year wasn't so bad, but I am thinking that it may be worse this year. But, I can deal with it.Well, I am thinking that this is it for now........Ciao....